Translate

Joyous Winterdays Santa Claus | By Donna

by - September 20, 2018


Hello, everyone!
Donna here with a Christmas card that I have made using Maja Design "Joyous Winterdays" papers.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.


I cut the image using Gummiapan stitched rectangles, and matted it onto a larger rectangle using "Joyous Winterday's" papers. The 3mm white pearl flatbacks are from my stash!


The die cut tree is from Magnolia Doohickey club vol 16, and the die cut sled is cut from Magnolia Doohickey club vol 17. I attached a length of natural twine to the sled.


Behind the the image, I placed a couple of Gummiapan doodle circle die cuts.

The flowers are from my stash!


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front. The snowflakes inside the card have been cut using Gummiapan snowflake die.

Thanks for stopping by today! You can find my blog HERE

Links to products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D