Translate

Joyous Winterdays | By Lynn

by - September 18, 2018


Hello everyone, Lynn again here today with a Christmas card.

I've used the 6x6 paper pad Joyous Winterdays by Maja for the basis of my card. It is out of stock but it will be back soon! You could always use the 12x12 sheets which I have linked to below.


I used the Roxstamps hearth wreath and then added the elements to it. I tucked this little label cut from a Pion label design sheet into the centre and highlighted it with a glitter pen. The cherub heads are from the Pion tags sheet.


I've dotted these oh so cute gummiapan angels around the card. This is the small size but you can get them in three sizes.


I've used different combinations of these cream, cranberry and silver berries all over the card in bunches.


I added two gifts to the bottom corner which are from Gummpian. Finally I added sequins here and there. The cream ones I used are not in stock but you could use silver ones.


Links to Products I used:
Thanks so much for looking. You can find my personal blog here.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D