Translate

You Can Do It Tilda | By Lou

by - September 17, 2018


Good Morning everyone,

It's Lou in with a post for you today. I fancied making something a little different this week and went for a little gift to go in the Slimmer of the week basket at my Slimming World group for this coming Saturday.

Fixer Upper You can do it Tilda & wood wall and the little Fixer Upper Breathe text were just so perfect for this job with her super sweet little fist pump and those beautiful words.



I stamped Tilda first and then masked her up to stamp the little wooden wall twice. Then I fussy cut her out and added some colour using my promarkers. I die cut a tag shape wit dies from my stash and then covered it with some old Magnolia stamps papers. Boy oh Boy I miss them making papers like they used to, they were the most delicious papers! I mounted Tilda onto a little foam so she stands out even more. She looks so super sweet ready to inspire someone, doesn't she? 

I stamped that beautiful sentiment and then heat embossed it to make it pop from the background, look how pretty it looks with its shine!!


I still very much love using the little Gummiapan Dies Button Heart to add a little love into my projects. I think it is probably my most used die!! I tied a little twine through it to finish it off.


And what's at the back?!! it's my little offering for the basket, 2 yummy Alpen Light bars for someones Healthy B treat! It's so lovely to take crafting into my normal little routine and use it for something useful. I really hope I can inspire someone else to do the same, that's the fun of crafting after all! 


Links to Products I used:

Papers and ribbons from my stash.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D