Translate

Roxstamps Congrats | By Nancy

by - September 10, 2018


Hello, everyone! It's Nancy back again today with another card share! Today I'm featuring another of the Roxstamps word dies. This time it's the "Congrats" die. These dies are so lovely and they cut beautifully too! The papers are all from the beautiful Pion Design - To My Valentine Collection. 


I tied a pretty triple-looped bow, and added some lovely red paper flowers. I added a touch of Diamond Stickles to the flowers for a bit of sparkle.


Here's a closer look at the lovely die-cut word. I also added some Stickles to the flowers on the pretty printed roses. 


Here's one final look at the finished card: 


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon with another fun project!
Come visit me at The Nickel Nook!

Links to products I used:

Roxstamps Special Die - Congrats
Pion Design - To My Valentine - Memory Notes
Pion Design - To My Valentine - Love Letters
Pion Design - To My Valentine - Love in the Air
Ribbon - Organza Polka Dots - Red
Paper Flowers - Red

Don't forget about the fabulous 50% off sale still going on! Things are selling very fast! Everything will ship as soon as Suha is back after the 16th of September! Have fun! :o)





You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D