Translate

Coffee Lovers Cards | By Suha

by - September 02, 2017

Hello fellows,

I know I am hidden at the back of my wonderful crafty DTs! I dare not show my face a lot! Well, today I have something special, really, really special.

I made a little gift card pouch. It is useful, when you want to say thank you with a little gift card for a coffee shop for example. I know, tea time.. but this is a Swedish House, we take coffee 😄



I used this Coffee Kit that only part of it is now in the shop. I love the value in kits. It is now on a  pre-order offer with a fabulous price. If you like it grab it because this is a limited offer until it is out of stock.



I used Distress Ink pad Vintage Photo and Old Paper on white linen textured cardstock. I also used the Gummiapan Rectangle dies for the frame.


For the inside I created a little pouch insert for the gift card. I flipped the card to inside and added double sided foam tape to raise it a tiny bit. 



I hope you liked this little make of mine. I am sure coffee lovers would love it!

Items I used in this make that are available now:






You May Also Like

1 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D