Translate

Soft, Little Layout | By Clair

by - September 08, 2017

Hello! Hello! This morning, I have a soft, little layout (I love working in 6x8) to share with you, using some of my favourite items from Swedish House Crafts.


The colours of the Maja Design, Sofiero, Limited Edition, Complete Collection are so beautiful and I wanted to make the most of the soft, delicate florals by 'showcasing' them in a little layout. I'm normally a little nervous about adding text directly onto cardstock (in case I make a mistake) so I added my journalling onto some Crafter's Companion Printable Vellum Paper.

I then cut the vellum down to size and layered it onto the cardstock. I left a little bit of the cardstock on show, but the vellum adds a lovely softness to the overall look. I love it!


Once I'd added the vellum, I used a small doily from my own stash, layered underneath my theatre tickets as the central element. To add detail, I raided my Swedish House Crafts stash and added some leaves cut with the Gummiapan Die - Twig Rounded 2 Dies underneath some Coral Pink/Primrose Paper Flowers and Vintage White Paper Flowers.


For a little more detail, I used the Gummiapan Die - Twig, Rounded Medium to make some slightly larger leaves, to add the bottom of the central element. These dies are so versatile!



You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D