Translate

Country Tilda In Her Country Garden | By Liz Marsden

by - September 19, 2017

Hi guys, it's my turn today for some more inspiration for Swedish House Crafts.

I love the Country Collection by Magnolia, so I have masked the swing Branch, Happy Swing and Country Tilda together, then I also added the cute Little Westie, this comes with a flower stamp too but this time I haven't used it.


So my image is coloured with my distress re-inkers, .....


.... then I cut out my scene with a Gummiapan die from the Old Papers set.
I used the totally gorgeous papers by Maja Design to match in with the colours on my image, distressing the edges.


I used this fabulous twig with berry die on the front of my image.


then in between a couple of my layers I added the same die which I simply cut up so I could add them on either side of another fabulous die which is a 4 petal flower die, this comes in 5 different sizes, one shown here and another used here on the branch.


For another bit of added interest I cut out the doodled circle die in white card stock and again placed it between my layers.

To finish off my scene I added the adorable Westie stamp as mentioned above, we have a Westie so I couldn't  resist it!!! as well as being handy for all the other Westie lovers out there too.


Full view again.


Products used;

Check out these and all the other gorgeous products over at Swedish House Crafts,


Happy Crafting!!!


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D