Translate

Strawberry Advent Calendar | by Olga

by - September 20, 2017

Hi there crafty friends!

The project I am sharing today is a Strawberry Advent Calendar. I made it for my 7 year old daughter who loves everything about strawberries.

The little gifts inside are mostly strawberry flavoured sweets, but also some strawberry themed stationery, jewellery and even strawberry socks. :)

In the video below I am demonstrating several ways of gift packaging. The heart of this calendar is several little strawberry shaped boxes. Other types of boxes are embellished to coordinate with them.

I will also show you how I arranged all the assorted bags and boxes into a calendar - look at the photos and a video below!







Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will find some ideas interesting and useful!

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D