Translate

Splits Tilda | By Becky

by - September 04, 2017

Morning every one, Becky here with you today with a card I have made using Splits Tilda.


I have used my distress reinkers to colour her to match the papers from Maja Designs Denim and Friends collection, I have used Jeans and Shirt  and Summer Shirt.


The dies that I have used are from an earlier Dookickey magazine, there are two more magazines due out this year, FALL IN LOVE and also CHRISTMAS & WINTER, and I have used Monochrome Dark Blue.


The blue flower is from my stash, and I have also added a curled rose, white stamens, a few rose buds and some white daisies.


Tucked behind the flowers I have wound some white paper thread.


And, here is a close up of Tilda...

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D