Translate

Together is good round card | by Lea

by - September 06, 2017

Hello to all, it's Lea here to show you a new card, round (my latest passion: this format I really like!).

I used in the background the splats stamp with inks of different colour to give a more grunge style, and to create the rest of the composition two different dies, several times, in order to play better with the different levels.


Here are some close ups.




To find out about the Gummiapan brand was a revelation: I love their design, which fits really well with any project you want to make. I strongly recommend you take a look at the shop, there are many things you can not do without.
Have fun, xoxo.
Products I used

 Gummiapan stamp - a lot of splats


Gummiapan dies - Banners stitched

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D