Translate

Christmas list using Pion Design | by Anna Sigga

by - September 13, 2017

Hello and a happy Wednesday to all.


Even though it's still summer-autumn outside I feel the need to prepare for Christmas.


As many of you I love sending handmade cards to loved ones and in all honesty, I just love crafting anything Christmas related.


So why not create a notebook especially for Christmas where I can write down all those important holiday to-do things like those Christmas lists, card list, shopping lists and so on.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.


Supplies used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D