Translate

Denim Collection Boy Card | By Becky

by - October 30, 2017

Morning everyone, Becky here today. Twelve years ago today I became a mam, and fell hopelessly in love with my son, and everyday I become more and more proud of this lovely young man that I brought into the world. The card that I have today is the card that I have made for him...


I have used the same sheet of DP from Maja design, just rotated it by 90° to make this effect, the sheet that I have used is Pocket Square from Denim & Friends.


The clipboard is from the Magnolia Halloween Kit, and I can see this getting a lot of use! I have also used the Galaxy Lace die, I love how this works for both male and female cards.


And, again I have used the Jute die behind the image.

Tonight I am taking my boy out for a steak, and a custard cream birthday cake :)

Hugs,

Becky xx


You May Also Like

1 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D