Translate

Gummiapan Live Love Laugh ATCs | By Katie

by - October 06, 2017




Hi all

Today I have a fun set of ATCs using stamps by Gummiapan stamps available at Swedish House Crafts.


Products used :-


To start off I placed the tree stamps onto an acrylic block and stamped over the ATC blank using Black Archive Ink. I then applied white gesso thinly over the top and then used a stencil with modelling paste. Lastly I used different green inks over the top and left it to dry. I stamped out a butterfly and the words onto card and cut them out. I coloured in the butterfly using ink and then I glued the pieces into place 


I used ink pads to colour the background and then used the texture stamps over the top. Next I stamped out the trees and butterfly onto card and coloured them in. I cut out the trees and added them to the ATC and then added a small butterfly before finishing off with a sentiment.



I coloured the background in using green ink and then stamped the tree stamps over the top. Next I added a stencil mask using modelling paste and then applied more green ink over the  top. I stamped out the two large butterflies and coloured them with ink before adding them to the ATC. I added mini pegs to the centres to form the body of the butterfly and then finished off by adding the words down the centre.


You May Also Like

4 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D