Translate

Shine Bright with Gummiapan and Crafter's Companion | By Clair

by - October 13, 2017

Hello! Today, I have a "Clean & Simple" card to share, made with some of my favourite Gummiapan and Crafter's Companion items from Swedish House Crafts,


I started with some Crafter's Companion Watercolour Sheets, adding a little bit of colour in some fresh citrus shades! Leaving that to dry, I hauled out my die-cutting machine and made a little stack of die-cuts with the Gummiapan - 2 Diamonds Die.

When the watercolour was dry, I stuck the die-cuts onto the watercolour, with the Crafter's Companion Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape (it adheres like a dream!). Then I cut carefully around the edge with some craft scissors. I added the bigger die-cut diamond to the card first, then layered on the smaller diamond. 


I cut some Solar White Cardstock down to 6 in x 3 in (folded to create a 3in x 3in card) then cut some Printable Vellum to fit inside the card, sticking the top edge of the Printable Vellum into the fold.


Then I used the Gummipan Stamp, "Shine Bright Like A Diamond" stamp on the inside of the card as a matching sentiment. Doesn't the Momento Tuxedo Black Ink look so crisp? (There's also a companion "You're A Diamond" Stamp.)



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a gorgeous CAS card ! The colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clean & simple card Clair xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D