Translate

A Card For A Man using Denim & Friends | By Becky

by - October 16, 2017

Morning everyone,

Becky here with you this morning, with a card that I have been asked by a work friend to make for her brother.


She told me that he supports the football team West Brom, so I immediately thought of this image in these colours, and the papers from Denim and Friends are perfect. I have used the 12x12 POCKET SQUARE and STARS AND STRIPES. I have also used some sheets from the 6X6 PAPER PAD.


Behind the image I have used the Doohickey JUTE and I have used the GALAXY STAR LACE too.


I have also used the CELEBRATION STARS to keep the star theme going.


I do like using the 6x6 sheets that have a lot of blank space as they are perfect for the inside of cards.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


You May Also Like

1 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D