Translate

Swedish House Crafts Sponsors Allsorts Challenge | By Becky and Lynn

by - October 14, 2017

Hello everyone,

Today Swedish House Crafts is so very pleased to be sponsoring the Allsorts challenge blog. Becky and Lynn have each made a card for the challenge blog. The theme is "Think Pink" if you want to join in over at the Allsorts blog.

Becky's card.



For my card I have used Country Girl Tilda and coloured her with my distress reinkers.


I have shaped the edge of the card base and used Pion Designs Rise and Shine from the Theodore and Bella collection, and distressed the edges with brown ink.

Behind Tilda I have tucked a So Wrapped Lovely tag, and also added a few flowers and a leaf.


And more flowers, as you can't have too many flowers.



Lynn's card.


For my card I chose to use these items from the Swedish House Crafts shop:-


I cut out using the integrated hearts from pink card but I added Distress ink to make a hot pink colour. I stamped inside the hearts using words from the Text stamp.


I stamped the daisy in pink distress ink onto pink card. Then using a sparkle pen I dragged the colour.


I love this heart frame and it goes so well with all the other elements. I stamped inside it using just the "be you" from the sentiment stamp along with two tiny butterflies. I used the sparkle pen while the ink was wet to drag over the sentiment to "grunge" it a little.

Finally I used the "waste" from the heart die to add the little hearts.









You May Also Like

2 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D