Translate

Mixed Media Box | By Liz

by - October 17, 2017

Hi guys, I'm here today to show you a Mixed Media Box I have created using some of the fabulous products available at Swedish House Crafts,


I had the box in my stash just crying out to be altered, so first I began with adding some colour to the wooden box here and there, but mainly on the edges, blending into the middle,


Then  I did some stamping on the box with the worn harlequin stamp by Gummiapan, I love the distressed look on this stamp!! As you can see I stamped on the sides too.



For the display on the top I took the Doodled Circles die by Gummiapan and cut a few layers in Kraft card stock, these I glued together to give the effect of chipboard. I glued this down then added some leaves using the Gummiapan Twig with berry right sided die. I cut them out of one of the Pion papers from the Songbirds Secret.


I then topped it off with some handmade flowers and leaves in Foamiran.



I finished off my box with these awesome metal feet and handle which come as a set and are a fantastic price. They are available in different styles and sizes too, do check them out!!!


Have a look at all the wonderful products Suha has in her fabulous online store. I think some would make fabulous Christmas presents for a crafty friend, or why not treat yourself!!!!


Happy Crafting!!!
Liz
https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D