Translate

Notebook with Follow Me Tilda | By Anna Sigga

by - October 11, 2017

Hi, it's Anna Sigga and today I have a lil notebook to share with you all.


I really like this lil Tilda working on her laptop and thought she might look good on a notebook cover.



To create the notebook I used a handful of A4 sized copy paper, one sheet of Pion Design patterned paper and twine.


I wanted to create a stitched border around the image but I couldn't find a die that was the size I needed. So I decided to use a banner die and manipulate it a little bit to create the square I needed.



Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.


Supplies used:

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely notebook! The video doesn't work here though and I checked your YouTube channel and it's not there yet. Would love to see it though :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,

      Ya it is some homemade notebook!! I the video works now :) just refresh your page.
      Suha xx

      Delete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D