Translate

Galaxy Tilda | by Anna Sigga

by - November 22, 2017

Hello there crafty friends!

When I saw the Galaxy Tilda with XOXO stamp I knew I just had to make a card using this fun image.


My first plan was to create a space themed kind of card, but when I started colouring this fab Tilda I was feeling kinda flowery - still space themed in a way.


So this is what I came up with - sparkly, flowery space girl all coloured up and ready for adventures. Not your traditional space-themed card but I kinda like her.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. So beautiful! Love the pastel colour, created such a sweet mood.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D