Translate

Christmas Greetings Using Maja Design "Vintage Frost Basics" | By Donna

by - November 01, 2017

Hello, everyone!

Donna here with another creation for Swedish House Crafts blog.

I have made another Christmas card using one of the gorgeous die cut images from Maja Design "Vintage Frost Basics" collection.


I thoroughly enjoyed making my card. The images that are included on the 12" x 12" sheet are such a delight to work with.

I used three of the die cut images on my card, and used Vintage Frost Basics papers to matt the base, and layers of the card.The image is so adorable.


I sprinkled shabby white embossing enamel around the image, and I used glamour dust on the little girl's hand muff.


I die cut the Gummiapan Christmas tree using white card, and used a length of white twine to thread the gold jingle bells onto it. I wrapped them around the tree, and used Snow-Tex to create a dusting of snow on the jingle bells. 


The flowers are from my own stash and the pine cones are from the store. The arrangement is coated with Snow-Tex.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today.

Links to the products that I have used from Swedish House Crafts can be found below.

You can find my blog HERE




You May Also Like

2 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D