Translate

Chubby Baby Feet | By Becky

by - November 27, 2017

Morning everyone, Becky here with you today, with a card I have made for my friends baby's christening.


I have used the super cute Chubby Baby Feet and coloured them in with my distress inks and I have used one of the nested stitched ovals dies from Gummiapan.


Here's a close up of those super cute feet...



And my usual flowers, I don't think that I have made a card for ages without a white curled rose, and I have added a dash of darker pink with three vivid fuchsia paper flowers.


I have used both sides of Enjoying The Fragrance from Maja Designs Sofiero collection.




Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

You May Also Like

1 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D