Translate

Let's go on a trip -Tilda with Hat | By Laurigami

by - November 06, 2017



Hello Everyone,

Today we're going on a trip! So we will pack our suitcase and take the plane. I used a cutting stencil for the shape of the suitcase. 

I thought "Tilda with Hat"was perfect for this project. I have coloured her with my copics.




Let's go around the suitcase to see the details.  I used the paper Maja design "Vintage Romance" and the Doohickeys "Vintage box 3" from Magnolia.





I hope you're ready for the trip!

My blog is here if you would like to visit.


hugs 


laurigami




Products I used

love-tilda-with-hat

maja-design-vintage-romance-6x6-paper-block

paper-flowers-white-curls

You May Also Like

1 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D