Translate

... And The Winners Are...

by - November 12, 2017

Thank you so much for all the congratulations and wishes! We all enjoyed your comments and what a thrilling response!! You are all AWESOME! 😘

I know, I know.. we want the correct answer, right? ok, it is:

WINTER TOMTE


I gladly accept WRITER and TOMTEN too as I missed that Donna used tomten and not tomte in her posts. The difference between them is that tomten is in the definite form.





Tim Holtz Stamping Platform goes to:

Marlyn Scheller

£10 Store Credit goes to:

Germaine
Jane Willis
Maria Alder

£5 Store Credit goes to:

Uzma Modi
Priyadashini
Lynne Robson
Wendy N. Jackson
Susan Guzy
Denise Bryant
Liz Vefall


I will be in contact with everyone during the next week :D


Design Team Blogs winners are: 

Liz' winner: Ivy Ling Poinsettia Tilda

Lynn's winner: Carole Wright Houses Dies

Laurigami's winner: On a Good Day! Tilda with lots of gifts
Vicky's winner: Suzi Mac Flowers dies
Donna's winner: Jolanda Miracle Love Tilda
Céline & Nathalie's winner: Patricia Howarth Snowman
Nancy's winner: Rebecca Kinslow Coffee Mug & Beans
Becky's winner: Lynn's Craft Haven! Me and My Snowman

Please send me an email with your postal address so I can ship you your winning during the coming 10 days. EMAIL: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

Congratulations to all winners and mystery winners we'll know about later.. thank you so much to all who sent their answers and left a beautiful comment, I wish I could give everyone a gift!!

Pssst.. I sneaked a bit on your blogs and I was honoured that some of you has been referring to Swedish House Crafts!! I am having another look in the coming weeks again.. who knows what happens next lol!







You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. So pleased to be a winner. I don’t normally do blog hops but this was such a fun one seeing other crafty spaces. Congrats to the other winners. Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsa, I am so thrilled to be a winner. I popped in and there was my name! Thank you Suha and also to the team for showing those amazing craft spaces. Makes me glad I didn't have to show mine unless there was a prize for the messiest crafter ever!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great fun and I loved the chance to peek inside everyone's craft rooms. Thanks very much for picking me among the winners.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza, can’t believe I’m a winner, thank you so much and it was great fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Suha!! I’m jumping for joy!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that's lovely! Thank you for the store credit. That's very exciting. Congrats to all the winners. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for picking me as a winner, I'm so happy.
    Congratulations to all xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so so much for picking me as a Winner !! I am over the moon. I love, love, love, looking at people's craft rooms and seeing their organisation, and it was an honour to look at all yours. Thank you.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I am shocked. How do i claim this?
    susanscraps@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yey! Congrats everybody :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone for so lovely words and support! You are all awesome! I wish everyone could win. I have now been sorting your winnings and will ship on Monday to those who sent me their addresses.

    Store credit winners need to open a store account so I can add the credit to your account, then you can use it at check out with whatever you wish to have it. If you already have an account, you need to tell me which email is that so I can add your credit to you.

    Cheeeeeers xx
    Suha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all the winners.... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D