Translate

Be Kind | By Nancy

by - November 24, 2017


Hello, friends!

It's Nancy here today...sharing my first Tilda project for Swedish House Crafts. Tilda is joining us today with a little reminder to "be kind"! Isn't that a wonderful sentiment stamp? It could be used on so many different projects!


I popped both the sentiment and the image up on foam tape to add some extra dimension.


Here's a closer look at the sweet Tilda With Balloon. I coloured her with my Spectrum Noir Markers.


Here is a closer look at the fabulous Gummiapan sentiment stamp. Isn't it wonderful? 


These Maja Papers are so gorgeous! They coordinate and layer together beautifully! I simply added a ribbon strip with a matching little bow, and a few matching pearls.


Here's a final look at the finished card! I hope you take Tilda's sweet message to heart!
With all the hustle and bustle going on this time of year, it seems that such a reminder is often needed. Maybe it would be good to slow down, take a deep breath, and give some thought to those around us. A little kindness goes a long way in making the world a better place! :o)

Thanks so much for stopping in today! I'll be back with another project soon!

Please come visit me at my blog: The Nickel Nook!
Links to products used from Swedish House Crafts:


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D