Translate

From Our House To Yours | By Liz

by - November 21, 2017

Hi guys, I'm here today for the  Swedish House Crafts blog with a card I've made using some of the
fabulous products available at Swedish House Crafts


I couldn't resist using the super house stamp by magnolia, I coloured it with my copics and then added some Liquid Applique for the snow effects. I then used another stamp this time by Gummiapan called Angelpost on the edges to give a little added interest too,


I Love love love this adorable snowman die. So I cut him out and added another hat on top coloured again with my copics. Then I found a little bit of this trim in my stash and made him a scarf. I adhered him in front of a Doo Hickey lovely fence die. 



On the other side of my card I die cut out these trees in the paper and then again finished them off with some of the Liquid Applique.



I used one of the adorable images as an embellishment too.


At the top right of the card I added a cute Gummiapan die snowflake, simply adding a gem in the middle.


Products I used:-

Magnolia - Waiting for Christmas - Snowy Cottage
Gummiapan - Angelpost stamp
Maja design - I wish ( this was done in the 6" x 6 " paper pad which has totally sold out but you can still get the some of the 12" x 12"
Gummiapan - Snowflake Die
Gummiapan - Snowman Die
Doo Hickey - Lovely Fence die

Do check out all the fabulous products over at Swedish House Crafts. Why not treat yourself or treat a friend, as I think they would make great Christmas presents to a another crafter!!!

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx



You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D