Translate

Notes / to do list | By Liz

by - November 07, 2017

Hi all,

I got these adorable Flamingo dies from Suha hete at Swedish House Crafts. Suha has some fabulous dies and stamps in her online store, which are really fantastic value!!!  I couldn't resist using them to make a Note book.

I don't know if you've seen, but Flamingo's are everywhere at the moment!!



I took a fairly thick piece of cardboard I had in my stash and wrapped it with a piece of Maja Design paper from the Sofiero collection, this is the base of my note holder.

I then took a note book styled paper pad from my stash and covered the front with some more papers, this time by Pion Design. I added a couple of flowers made with the Gummiapan 5 petal dies and some white stamens. I then stamped out a Gummiapan NOTES stamp onto a piece of one of the papers, which I used to tie the colours in.


I cut out the Flamingo dies in some card stock and added a little liquid pearl for the eyes.


On the other side I added a doodled circle die for a little added interest, then I added a Flamingo pencil from my stash, 

Items used:
Gummiapan - Doodled Circles die 
Gummiapan die - Flamingos 
Gummiapan die - 5 flowers die
Maja design - Sofiero 
Pion Design - The Songbirds Secret
Pion Design - Where The Roses Grow 

My Grand daughter has already claimed this as hers, lol!

Happy Crafting!!


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I saw this creation over onto your own blog and said how fun and great it looks !

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D