Translate

DAY 6: Ohh Deer- the Holidays are coming | By Anna Sigga

by - December 06, 2017

Hello there and happy Holiday crafting to you! :)

Keep reading to the end to discover a special discount!

I have been wanting that perfect Deer-die for ages and I was so happy when I saw this fantastic die in the shop, so of course I went kinda Deer-crazy!







I used two larger die sets to create the background for the deer, and I just love the colours in this Pion Design collection - perfect Holiday colours.








The flowers and the berries are such pretty embellishments on any kind of card.








Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.


Supplies with 5% discount of the day. The code is valid for the whole of December and also for all Norway papers.

Use code: UF3K0RQ04 at checkout.


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D