Translate

DAY 4: Get Well Soon Tissue Box | By Laurigami

by - December 04, 2017


Hello,
I couldn't resist using "Tilda with Bunny slippers" from the Get well collection that we got in the Halloween calendar from Magnolia, and that you can find in the shop.

Because we're in December there is a special gift for you. Swedish House Crafts offers you 5% discount on the products I used to make this project and it's valid throughout the month of December.

 use this discount code:  E51T66595GAOU


I decided to make an easel card that containts a small box of handkerchiefs. I used the paper Maja Design "Vintage Romance".


I used the dies from the collection "get well" and the cup from doohickey volume 14.


I coloured Tilda with copics.


Some details



Thank you so much for visiting.

My blog is here

hugs
laurigami

Products I used:-








You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D