Translate

Day 22: A Merry Christmas Tree | By Nancy

by - December 22, 2017


Hello, friends! It's Nancy here today. Do you feel the excitement in the air? Christmas Day is coming very fast now, isn't it?  It's a beautiful time of year! Here's one final card to fit the theme.


I created a kraft card base, and then layered it with the beautiful  Maja Designs I Wish papers. I stamped and die-cut the tree from the kraft cardstock, and then did the same with the sentiment. They were both layered on more of the Maja papers. The tree was backed with a die-cut oval. 


Here's a closer look at the oval. I just had to add these adorable little birds to the tree. They were die-cut using a new Gummiapan die. Aren't they sweet?


Here's a closer look at the stamped sentiment too. Gummiapan stamps are always so crisp and clear!
Both the oval and the sentiment were added with foam tape to give some extra dimension. Finally, I added a pretty red ribbon to the top of the card. 


I'd like to take this time to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! May you have a wonderful time of blessings with your family and friends! I'll see you all back here again in the new year! :o)

Your special discount code for 5% off these items in the shop for the rest of December : G0B419N8P 

Links to products used from Swedish House Crafts:


Please come visit me at my blog: The Nickel Nook!

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D