Translate

DAY 5: A Gift Stocking For You | By Liz

by - December 05, 2017

Hi guys,

For my post this time I've made two Christmas Stocking gift card holders, which I made using the fabulous Maja Design papers from the Joyous Winterdays collection from Swedish house Crafts.

I also have a real treat for you, if you wish to order any of the products which I've used today. You can have a 5% discount off them using the code V4916CNZST how awesome is that!!!!!

I've  made two male themed ones and one ladies themed. All links are below to the gorgeous products used from Swedish House Crafts.

For the female version I used some of the fabulous red patterned papers and used the strip off the bottom of the papers too.  The strip border had hearts on it, so I cut a few hearts out using the heart die from the Roxstamps Nesting round cross stitched dies, handy hey?


I added a little lace, foamiran flower and charm from my stash. To finish it off  I added one of the acorns and a hoop to hold it made with one of the banner dies

For the first of my male themed ones I used the blue effect papers.


After cutting out the shapes on my Silhouette machine, I machine stitched them together. On the one above I used the adorable Gummiapan snowman die simply colouring him in with my copics and adding a little seam binding for his scarf. I've used this die quite a lot this year and will do so next year too, lol.


I placed him in front of the lovely fence die by Magnolia simply cutting it down to fit. I then finished it off with one of the wooden pine cones. On the opening section at the top I added a Gummiapan snowflake die and made a hoop out of some of the paper using the Gummiapan stitched banners dies and a eyelet from the mixed Meadow set.


Male themed gift stocking number two is below.


As you can see I again used the adorable snowman with his seam binding scarf. I also used some die cut words. For a little added interest I added some Snowtex on top of the letters and bits of it on the Snowman's hat. I used some of the metal sequins stars here and there too,

This time for the top opening flap I again used the stitched banner die for the hoop, another of the metal stars and again one of the cones. Finishing it off by using Roxstamps numbers dies.

On the back of all of them I finished them off with a place to pop some text, using a Magnolia die cut from the relevant papers.


I hope this may give you an idea if your stuck for giving a gift card or money this year.

Products used:

Metal star sequins
Gummiapian die - Merry Christmas high print

Remember if you wish to order anything from my product list above just use the Code V4916CNZST for a 5%  Discount, Valid until the 31st of December.

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I LOVE all that you do! I wish I had all the supplies you and Ogla have to make the magnificent cards that you do, Such amazing talent. Thank You for Sharing

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D