Translate

Gummiapan L. Butterflies | By Sabrina

by - February 09, 2018

Hello, today I'm here to show you a stamp that has stolen my heart ... I have always loved the woods and their magic ... and this stamp gives me all the magic that only the forest can give off! I have created a video which you can see at the end of the post.


So as soon as I saw the beautiful Gummiapan Stamp - L. Butterflies I understood that it would have captured my heart, and so it was !!!

I decided to decorate one of the pages of my album ...


A final look at my page.



Links to the products I used:
Click on the photos to be transported to the shop!








 I'll leave you with the video tutorial, I look forward to you visiting my youtube channel!





hugs Sabrina

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D