Translate

The Earth and the Air | By Olga

by - February 28, 2018

Hi crafty friends, today is the Pocket Letter time! :)


If you are wondering what Pocket Letters is it is a 9 pocket plastic page that you fill with DIY decorated cards to create a nice composition. Then you can swap Pocket Letters with your crafty friends and build up your own collection of them!


To create this letter I have used a bunch of Gummiapan wildflower stamps (gosh I love wildflowers!) as well as a couple of their beautiful sentiment stamps. I have also used Gummiapan's Old Letter die set to create vellum overlays for each card.


Look how tiny this "Just Because" stamp is - and mind that I have actually used the bigger one from the set!


Watch the step by step VIDEO TUTORIAL to learn how this project is made:


Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon!

SUPPLIES:


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Olga, You always create the most beautiful 'pocket letters' and these are no exception, they are so very pretty and delicate, I truly adore these. I'm looking forward to watching you create these.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D