Translate

Live, Laugh, Love | By Liz

by - February 06, 2018



Hi guys, well we're in February, the month of Love, lol. So I thought I'd make a romantic style card for today's post.  As you know Suha has lots of gorgeous products in her online store as well as at fabulous prices!!

I made my card 5" by 7" for a change. I love to do something different every now and again, he he.


The background paper is by Maja Design. I do so love their papers and this one, is one of my favourites from the Sofiero collection. I distressed the edges of the paper, another thing I love to do, these quality papers distress so well too. I then added a little mixed media on top of the paper with a stencil from my stash and some grunge paste.


The central focus area is made up of some corrugated card stock roughly torn. Then I lightly added a hint of distress ink over the top. Onto this I added the die cut hearts from a Doodled Heart die by Gummiapan, then I layered a Gummiapan Morpho butterfly stamp and a dotted feather stamp again by Gummiapan. These I stamped with a versamark pad onto vellum then heat set with embossing powder.


To keep in with the theme I then used the same embossing powder onto some kraft card stock for the Live, Laugh, Love words stamp set which again is by Gummiapan,


Here you have a close up of the stenciled wording too.


I finished my card off with some flower buds and two of the lovely antique luxury corners available from Swedish House Crafts.

Links to the products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D