Translate

Celebrate Your Life with Maja | By Donna

by - February 08, 2018




Hello, everyone!
Donna here with another creation for Swedish House Crafts blog.

I have made a 65th Birthday card with the stunning new collection of Maja papers called "Celebrate".
Links to the products are in the text, and can also be found at the end of my post.

I used a GoKreate large frame frilly #5 die for the base of my card, and layer the papers onto my card. The pretty lace is from my stash.


I chose to use the above image. There are six large images, and seven images in the form of stamps on the sheet, so lots to choose from. With the complete collection, you can choose the coordinating papers to match.

I used large antique luxury metal corners to embellish either of the corners on the image. The corners are antique in colour, but I painted them with white Gesso, and once dried, I rubbed over them with Memento black ink.


I used the Roxstamps heart wreath die to cut the papers, and embellished it with sparkly heart, and clear rhinestone embellishments from my stash. The Happy Birthday text die is by Gummiapan. I used papers from the collection to cut the text. I hand made the flowers, again using a selection of the papers. The larger flower is made using Gummiapan flowers 3 dies, and the rolled roses are made using Marianne Design English rose dies. In between the flowers, I placed a milky white barley stem available to buy in store.


I die cut the heart tags using Doohickey so wrapped lovely die, and papers. Here you can also see more of my hand made rolled roses.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today! You can find my blog HERE

Links to the products I  used :.



You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D