Translate

Maja and Magnolia Mini Album | By Tamara

by - February 15, 2018

Hi!
Tamara here with you. Today I have a mini album for you. When I say mini I mean MINI. There's only enough space for two photos or maybe four if you put some on the back too. hehe ...

For this project I coloured one of the new Magnolia's images called My Own Key Tilda (You're Invited collection, 2018). Image was coloured using Distress ink pads.


I embellished the front of the album using lots of pretty flowers.


Leaf die cuts used are from Magnolia Day workshop kits. I cut them out from Maja Design Monochromes paper - Celebration (Vintage teal). As you can see one side is dark teal and one is light teal.


Design papers used for this project are from Maja Design - Celebration. I added a picture from the side so that you can see how the album is folded together.


The inside ...


Dies used on this project are mostly from Magnolia (House tag, ...) Key and Key hole, ladder, hearts ... these dies are from Magnolia's Doohickey kits. There are still a few kits available to pre-order HERE.


I used a few different Gummiapan stamps on my project. I stamped Stockholm Post Stamp and Angelpost to the front (around the image) and in the empty space inside (I meant to add a sentiment).


Another Gummiapan stamp used is the Camera stamp. I stamped it on the Pearl Monochrome paper to show the recipient that this is an album and he/she can put photographs inside these empty slots.


That's all from me today!
Hugs, t.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Simply beautiful!! When I grow up I want to color just like you :)
    TFS
    Hugs - Letty

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D