Translate

Be Mine | By Nancy

by - February 01, 2018


Hello, friends! It's Nancy here today with an extra post for some valentines inspiration! 

This fun little project combined three of my favorite things...Gummiapan dies, Pion papers, and little. I love to make little things! :o) I began with this wonderful Gummiapan Goodie Bag Die, which measures only 2 1/2" wide x 3 1/4" tall x 1" deep. 

It's so cute! Lots of fun to decorate too!


I created the bag from black card stock. Then I decorated it using the gorgeous Pion Design - To My Valentine Collection. What a beautiful bunch of papers! The front square was cut, distressed, and adhered in place. Then I added the bottom trim from the border sheet. The "Be Mine" was found on the word strip. Finally, I die-cut the hearts from red card stock using another Gummiapan die.


Here's a close-up look at the front of the bag. I love the stitch detail around the little handle.


Now here is the other side of the bag. Again, I added the same paper, bottom trim, and hearts. This time I fussy cut some tickets from the element sheet. I could not decide between two tickets, so I decided to add them both. I did that by fussy cutting a heart from the sheet, and hinging the two tickets together. I used a little stamp image to decorate the back of the front ticket, and adhered the back ticket to the front of the bag. I then placed a little red heart brad in the top corner to act as a tuck spot to keep the front ticket closed.


Here is a close-up view of this side of the little bag! See how the ticket tucks under the brad?


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you come back again tomorrow to see what I have to share!

Come visit me at my blog The Nickel Nook!

Links to Products I Used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D