Translate

Miracle Love Tilda | By Anna Sigga

by - February 07, 2018


Hi there, it's Anna Sigga here today.

I have a blue and textured card that is all about the softness and subtle sparkliness. I used A Touch of Love - Miracle Love Tilda.


The embossing folders from Crafter's Companion are utterly fabulous and oh so fun to create beautiful textures on any creation.


I added a touch of sparkliness by using the Encore silver ink on those raised patterns on the background and I really like how that adds to the texture.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.

Links to products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D