Translate

Awesome Tilda Fixer Upper | By Lou.

by - June 21, 2019


Good Morning everyone!

It's Lou in with a post for you today and I wanted to make a little encouragement card. Luckily, there was just the die I needed, the Roxstamps special die- Awesome and the Tilda, Magnolia stamps Fixer Upper Tilda stamp that would fit just perfectly on top of what my little Lou mind had planned!!! yey!!!


Now, I LOVE paper piecing and the papers in the Maja Designs Denim Girls 6x6 pad are just spot on perfect for stamped images clothing. The pattern on the paper I chose for this one is the most delicately beautiful little flowers.


And who could resist using the stunning little Magnolia Bon Voyage Dragonflies dies? I never can! They are just the right mix of pretty to lift a blank space on your card without shouting hey look at me!!! I adore them!! I cut 2 from the scraps I had in my paper stack.

Let's just take a closer look at the fabulous Roxstamps special die- Awesome. Did you know that these were made just for Swedish housecrafts store? I think its just fabulous. I love that curvy text so much. I cut it in kraft cardstock them mounted it up on foam pads to make it pop, then I carefully did the same with the teeny negative cuts to make the word whole. I really love how it came out.


Links to Products I used:
Magnolia stamps Fixer Upper Tilda stamp.
Magnolia Bon Voyage Dragonflies dies.
Maja Designs Denim Girls 6x6 pad.
Roxstamps special die- Awesome.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D