Translate

Spring Fever - Tilda with Spring Flowers - by Sabrina

by - June 27, 2019



Hello friends of Swedish House Crafts, today I want to keep you company with a sweet flowery theme card starring Spring Fever - Tilda with Spring Flowers.


For Spring Fever - Tilda with Spring Flowers I chose to colour with watercolours.


I stamped Spring Fever - Tilda with Spring Flowers using the distress vintage photo pad but you can use Tsukineko - Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad - Pistachio, downloading a little colour (just make a stamp on another sheet), on watercolour paper and I used watercolours to colour.

Later I created the background drawing at first Metalized Marketing; with a black gel pen I created some strokes and with the white watercolour the dots.


For the background, I used two papers, a foiled and a white base (Crafter's Companion Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack - A4 Solar White - 16 sheets)


I hope I was inspirational.

xoxo Sabrina Chicca Lamarina
Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D