Translate

Maja Happy Anniversary | By Marianne

by - June 05, 2019



Marianne here today with my first post as a permanent member of the Design Team. Today is also our 48th Wedding Anniversary! I did get married very young 😊. This is the card I made for my hubby.   I wanted to show how you can use 6x6 papers on a larger card by creating a patchwork effect.  I used Maja Denim and girls 6x6 papers. There are several of these papers which suit male cards too. 



This lovely image is from the 12 x 12 page Maja Denim and girls - girls in jeans.




This one is from the 12 x 12 sheet  Maja snapshots guys in jeans.

If you want to know why I chose these particular images please visit my blog Marianne's Craftroom.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D