Translate

Christmas in the summer | By Tiziana

by - June 22, 2019


Hi, Tiziana here and today and I've made a new page in my planner to share with you. I used the stunning Magnolia Stamp "Poinsettia Tilda" from Aspen Holidays collection. 


This is one of my favorite Tilda stamps.


I used my Distress Reinkers to colour her. 



The paper chosen is from the  Maja design collection and is called Christmas season. I find it fantastic. I love every sheet of it.




The dies I chose to use are from Magnolia, the stamps on the tags are Magnolia old and are part of my stash.


Finally to embellish it all I put lace, flowers, ribbon, twine and.charm. 







Links to Products I used:
/maja-design/?sort=newest&page=2
magnolia-stamps-poinsettia-tilda/
magnolia-stamps/doohickeys/
ribbons-and-threads/
embellishements/flowers/


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D