Translate

Poinsettia Tilda | By Irene Mendes

by - June 13, 2019


Hi there, Irene here today!!!
I bring you inspiration for this week, and I use a stamp that is usually associated with the Christmas season, but the versatility of this stamp is immense. I used the "Poinsettia Tilda" from the Aspen Holidays Collection.  I used the recent and wonderful collection of Maja Design Denim & Girls too.



I am simply in love with this collection, the shades of pink and blue make it one of the most beautiful collections of this year. These shades make us more creative and for today's card I try to get the most out of this beautiful paper pad.


DISTRESS INK: Colours I used:-
abandoned coral
barn door
black soot
weathered wood
peeled paint
pumice stone
walnut stain
vintage photo
tattered rose


Links to Products I used:
A Christmas Story - Christmas Tags
Aspen Holidays - Poinsettia Tilda
Maja Design - Denim & Girls - 6x6" Pad
Metal Mini Jingles (10 pcs per pack)
Roxstamps - Nesting Square Dies - Pierced
Roxstamps - Nesting Square Dies - Cross Stitched
That's all my post for today, thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D