Translate

Cat Lover Emma #Papernestdolls | By Céline

by - June 03, 2019


Hi

Céline here again to share with you another Paper Nest Dolls card.
Today I'm sharing a card using the new stamp Cat Lover Emma, you can see all the stamps here in the shop.
Christine created two stamps for cats and dogs lovers. I show my cat card first because I'm definitely team cat, and you?
                

Links to products I used:
Papers : Sheena papers card
Stamp : Cat Lover Emma

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Céline

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D