Translate

A Hint of Pink | by Olga

by - June 19, 2018


Hi friends, I hope you are having a great week. The card I am presenting today is very delicate and feminine and it is ridiculously easy to make!

The card base is made out of a sheet of vellum and then "reinforced" with the thin frame so that it's not going to bend when standing upright.

For writing a message I would suggest using a white pen or a white pencil - besides being unusual it is also not going to be too visible (again, in a standing position of a card).


To create a background and floral embellishments I have used my favorite one-of-a-kind Gummiapan dies and added a hint of pink to the flower shapes.


Watch the video tutorial below for a step by step guide on how to create this card!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have found some inspiration. See you again next time!

SUPPLIES:


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Olga this is perfect, so delicate and pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D