Translate

TUTORIAL - UNICORN CARD | By Sabrina

by - June 08, 2018

Hello everyone, here I am today to keep you company with a new video tutorial ... a step by step to make together a card with a cute unicorn ...
This time the video will not be accelerated so we can make the card together!

To realize this nice card you need:







In this post I would like to spend two words for the fantastic stamps Gummiapan ... who follows me knows how much I love the stamps, I love collecting and coloring them, but I am also very demanding ... I love that the trait is defined and subtle ... i Gummiapan, in addition to having such characteristics, for me fundamental, have an additional advantage ... they are cheap ... not bad as an advantage, do not you think ??? If you want to take a look at the wide selection of Gummiapan in the Swedish House shop, click here!

But now unpack your Copic and start our card together!



Don't forget we want to see your makes - link here anything you made with any products, not even ones from Swedish House Crafts. Use our special hashtag #1SPECIANITY so we can find you on social media too.








You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. this card is adorable, I love the stamp and your colouring xx thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D