Translate

Vintage Flowery Lantern | By Anna Sigga

by - June 06, 2018


Hello all, I have an altered lantern to share with you all today. #1SPECIANITY

I just adore these amazingly detailed chipboard pretties from Laserowe and I had so much fun putting this pretty Vintage Lantern together.


I wanted to keep the lantern as "natural" as possible so I decided to decorate it using flowers, berries and pearls.


Lastly, I sprayed some white sparkly glimmer mist over the whole thing to give it a soft worn look. This lil piece looks great as a topper for a small box or even as a cake topper.


Are you aware that we are being celebrated this month for our hard work?
Everyone is invited to join the party, we are all being celebrated, so if you would like me to visit your blog along with Suha, go ahead and leave your link to your post here.
I will pay you a visit and say hi anytime this month. If you want to know more about this event, by Swedish House Crafts, find more here!


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.

Links to products I used:
Laserowe - Vintage Lantern
Mixed Berries - Cream Pearl
Cherry Blossom - White Blue
Paper Flowers - Blue

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. this chipboard is adorable and I love your colour mix xxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D