Translate

Roxstamps Memories | By Lynn

by - June 30, 2018


Hi - Lynn here with a card to invoke memories of travel, but also remembering that "Home is Where your heart is", which is also the stamp set by Gummiapan that I used! I stamped the words around the card edges using my stamp positioner.


For the base of the card I used a sheet from the 6x6 pad Denim and Friends Maja paper. I used the Roxstamps heart wreath die to cut out the middle of the paper. Then I placed the die cut back into the paper - overlapping one of the hearts onto the photo in the bottom right. The photos are also from the paper pad.


I used the Roxstamps memories die cut from blue card from my stash. Then I took the Laserowe Love Foto cams chipboard heart and words and inked them with Distress ink. The LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH stamps are by Gummiapan. I just stamped them onto white card and trimmed them down. I really like the way they are a negative stamp - so different.



To continue the heart theme I used the heart hangers from Roxstamps cut twice, once in the patterned paper and once in blue. I put them on top of one another slightly offset to produce a shadow.


You could adapt this layout for a scrapbook page and put your own photos in. Or make a card for someone you shared a special holiday with.

Links to products I used:
Home is Where your heart is Gummiapan stamp set
Roxstamps heart hangers

Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you want to visit my blog you can find it HERE.

You May Also Like

1 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D