Translate

Some Decorating with Magnolia | By Nancy

by - June 23, 2018


Hello, everyone! It's Nancy here today with a fun and creative card! I know you've already seen this sweet Tilda hanging her wallpaper. Well, now she's adding the finishing touches, and hanging her pictures! I can't remember the last time I spent so much time on a single card...or had so much fun! I began with stamping and colouring the Wallpaper Tilda Image. Then I set about creating the scene.


I used a mold and some clay that I have to create this lovely frame. Then I stamped and coloured the sweet Mini Magnolia Stamp called "Jam, Sitting Tilda" and framed it. Next, I needed to add some furniture to my scene, and a little step-stool to help Tilda reach!


Using a scrap of woodgrain paper from my stash, I snipped and cut, until I had assembled this side table. I added a brad for the drawer pull. Now I needed to add something to the tabletop. I found the Gummiapan Tie Stamp in my DT stash and decided that it would make a lovely vase. I stamped it, fussy cut it, curled it, and glued it in place. Then I added the flowers.


Here's a closer look at both of the images. The striped paper makes a great background.


Here you can see the curl in the vase, the detail in the frame, and more of the dimension of the card.


I hope you like my little scene card...and are inspired to create one of your own! :o)  


Suha is having a wonderful celebration during the month of June. Please visit Suha's post HERE for a video where she explains all about it. Everyone is invited to join the party. we are all being celebrated no matter what you make.

Suha would love for you to share your makes with us so she and us DT peeps can pop in and see your wonderful creations. All you need to do is write a short post with your make and then link on your post HERE so we can come visit you.

Suha has made a hashtag you can use if you post on social media. She had made it especially to show that we are 'One Special Community' and she will keeping watch for you using it, and here it is...

#1SPECIANITY

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Come visit me at The Nickel Nook anytime! :o)

Links to the products I used:

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is delightful. Such a lot of work in this card its inspiring tyfs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Jean! I really appreciate it! :o)

      Delete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D