Translate

Easy Masculine Card with Gummiapan | By Nancy

by - May 25, 2018


Hello, friends! It's Nancy back today with a new project share! 

I still hear so many of you say that you have a hard time with masculine cards. I hope that this A2 size card idea will help you out with that. Using just a few great products from Swedish House Crafts, you can easily make this fun card for the man in your life. 


I actually started by choosing a paper to use for the paper piecing of my tie. I then stamped that and cut it out. I then die-cut the oval to adhere it to, and stamped the "Mr. Perfect" in place above the tie.


I then decided to use the same print as the background, since the tie print clashed with most of the others! lol.  Finally, for the card base, I chose one of the colours found in the print. Any of them would work, but the blue was a bit more exciting than some of the other shades I tried. 

The tie stamp/die is really a fun one to play with. You can make a conservative striped tie, a fun polka-dot tie, an ugly Christmas tie...the possibilities are endless!


I hope this has helped you with at least one easy masculine card idea!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Come visit me at The Nickel Nook anytime! :o)

Links to the products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D