Translate

Wallpaper Tilda | By Lou

by - May 08, 2018


Morning everyone!

It's Lou in with a post for you today. I have to confess to another make with new Magnolia stamps Fixer Upper collection!!! they really are just so gorgeous to play with and Wallpaper Tilda needed her first Lou inking!!!

I love that she also comes with wallpaper! how cute is that?! I used a strip for her wallpapering job, making sure to roll it like a real roll of wallpaper and another strip to paper piece her some super cute decorating dungarees with a matching a bow. A girl still need to accessorize even when decorating!

To really make Tilda come alive, I stamped her out on the card base and again on my colouring cardstock. I coloured the Tilda on the base first so that I knew I hadn't missed any for my fun plans! Then I coloured the top part of the extra stamped out one and "cut" her at the waist.


I turned the card a little for this photo so you could see the way I popped out the top half of Tilda and attached her to her roll of wallpaper. Then I stuck her paper pieced and fussy cut dungarees right onto the card base layer and then out a little onto the top popped out part. It looks so sweet!!

For the wet look wallpaper paste, I used the Magnolia Fixer Upper background brush stamp. I stamped it with my Tsukineko Emboss Ink pad and some clear ultra thick embossing powder from my stash. I love how it still looks all gooey ready for the next strip of wallpaper to go up!


The base of the card is made using the Recipe Card die. I thought it would make a change to having a normal card base and I love the delicate edge it has to it. I used the second die in the set to make a really sweet little "new home" themed couple of charms with the teeny house and key from the Magnolia stamps You're invited Doo Hickey set.


Links to Products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D